Sunday, November 9, 2014

100 Things That Go Through My Mind at ULTA


  1. Oooh, I love Ulta!
  2. I don't need any more makeup...
  3. Snort, yes I do.
  4. I'm out of... primer.  Yes, I am out of primer.
  5. Well, I have 3 bottles of elf primer, but I want new primer.
  6. Oh, gift with purchase!
  7. Hey, look at that cute perfume bottle!
  8. Ugh, this section smells like too much fragrance, I can't even.
  9. Better go look at Bare Minerals.
  10. Oh, I just love their little kits!
  11. This one has one of everything I like... so like... that's coming home.
  12. I'm out of blush, right?
  13. Why, yes, employee, I would like to see the new Too Faced Palette!
  14. Oh my goodness, the box is so cute!
  15. Pretty colors...
  16. I better just swatch this...
  17. Pretty colors!
  18. Boyfriend, I hear you rolling your eyes and I don't appreciate it; just shut up and follow quietly like all the other obedient husbands.
  19. It wouldn't kill the men in here to stop mouthing "Help Me" at each other.
  20. Don't sigh passive aggressively at me... It's only been... what? 30 minutes!?
  21. ...Or befriend the only other biker in the store and go outside to smoke...
  22. They're being impossible, right, other female who mistakenly brought a leather jacket wearing SO!?
  23. Actually you're right... I hope they smoke for a while...
  24. Your purse is cute.
  25. Okay, I need this palette.  
  26. I mean... I don't have anything with these colors and I did come in here for eye shadow.
  27. Didn't I come in for shadow?
  28. Well, if I'm buying the palette, I obviously need a matching lipstick.
  29. Oh what's that!?
  30. I need this...
  31. Don't ask me what it is.
  32. [wanders towards Brow Bar like a dazed zombie]
  33. That teenager crying over her brow wax is a baby.
  34. Oh...what are those moms huddled around?
  35. CLEARANCE!
  36. I need this.  And this.  I don't know what this is, but it's only a dollar.
  37. I want this.
  38. These are cute.
  39. ...I need a basket.
  40. Okay, now that I have a basket, I can shop comfortably.
  41. What did I come in here for?
  42. Right, conditioner!
  43. Oh, my friend mentioned this shampoo.
  44. Hey are those brushes?
  45. I could use some new brushes.
  46. Can't I?
  47. Yes, I can.
  48. Where did Will go?  Is he still smoking?
  49. I hope he didn't leave me here...
  50. Actually, that would be okay... There's a Marshalls next door.
  51. Better grab some NYX lippies.
  52. What?  They're only like $4.
  53. Oh and some of these little eye shadows.
  54. I mean I know I won't use pink eye shadow, but they would be cute for my sister.
  55. I like the shape of these sponges.
  56. I'm buying these sponges.
  57. I do not regret these sponges.
  58. I came in here for sponges anyway!
  59. My basket is getting kind of heavy...
  60. Oh my god, is he REALLY calling me from outside?
  61. I've been in here for like 10 minutes!
  62. Oh... an hour... whatever.  Same thing.
  63. Okay, okay, I'm checking out.
  64. Ooooh I love the little travel sized bottles in the checkout line.
  65. My travel hairspray is almost gone.
  66. I should buy 3 of these.
  67. Oh new EOS lipbalms!?
  68. I need this.
  69. What?  I need one of every color.
  70. They're so cute and round. :3
  71. Hey, look, this is a little kit.
  72. I love little kits!
  73. Wait, wait, WAIT!
  74. I need Primer!
  75. I better just get this UD mini one.
  76. And the All Nighter Spray.
  77. My turn next!
  78. Wait, I have coupons.
  79. Where are my coupons?
  80. Holy fuck, I have so much CRAP in my purse!
  81. Hey, I was looking for this lip gloss...
  82. Why do I have like 10 lip glosses in here?
  83. THERE are my coupons!
  84. Am I platinum yet?
  85. Yeah, I turned last week!  Woo 3x points!
  86. Here is my basket!
  87. Yes, I found everything!
  88. Wait, wait, wait.  I have a rewards card.
  89. Triple points!
  90. I wonder if I have points to spend.
  91. Can I use my points?
  92. Cool, 15$ off.
  93. I'm so excited to play!
  94. What is all this stuff?
  95. Uh... that total is getting up there.
  96. Are you sure you deducted my points?
  97. My bill is WHAT!?
  98. I'm glad Will isn't in here...
  99. Yeah... credit...
  100. Fuck, I guess I don't need to eat this month.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! I know each and every one of those thoughts goes through my mind too! It's the Disneyland of makeup as far as I'm concerned. LOVE Ulta!

    ReplyDelete