Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuel EMERGENCY Review

STOP! FREEZE! DO NOT BUY!

I was given the "Acne Skin" Sampler Pack to review from Tuel.  My skin is usually very nice, but I have problems with discoloration and some old acne scarring, so I am known to use acne products.  It has been over a YEAR since my last acne break out.  Keep that in mind.

Yesterday I used a serum from Tuel and some of their other samplers.  No big deal, because I had one lone pimple forming in a trouble zone.

... I am entirely broken out like a 14 year old who eats too many slim jims today.  I'm sitting here practically in tears because everywhere that I applied the serum is dotted with these awful little surface pimples.

I am not even going to bother photographing the Tuel samples because I am SO UPSET!

I am nearly 22 years old and have NEVER had a product so quickly cover me in acne before.  My head is spinning.  Since last Christmas, I have used nothing but organic coconut oil on my skin and face as far as lotion goes, eye products barred, and my skin has been glossy and flawless, smooth and supple.  I should have never strayed.

DO NOT use Tuel products.  They broke me out and chances are, they will break you out too.  I am SO disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment