Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mario Badescu Reviews (Ceramic Herbal Eye Cream, Special Cucumber Lotion, Strawberry Face Scrub)

I am slowly working through the samples sent to me to review from Mario Badescu and whoo-wee I am not disappointed.  I tried a few new ones today, but the eye cream I have been using for a while now and am almost out-- I now need to buy the full size of that one.


These three were on the chopping block today-- Ceramic Herbal Eye Cream, Special Cucumber Lotion, and Strawberry Face Scrub.

Let's start with the Scrub since we generally wash our faces before applying creams.  This was a creamy pink scrub full of strawberry seeds.  It smelled divine.  I really felt a taste of Upstate this morning with the Maple Holistics shampoo and conditioner, and then this fresh smelling scrub.

I have very sensitive skin so I always have to be wary of irritants.  That is actually how I got involved with sampling and the like.  But anyway.  The strawberry face scrub was divine.  It was nice and foamy, but without being overpowering and the seeds provided a gentle exfoliate without scratching up my face,  It was very gentle and non-irritating and left my skin feeling clean and soft.

The Special Cucumber Lotion was next.  I put this on my face with a cotton ball because it's actually not a lotion or a gel, it's more like a liquid toner.  It feels very cold and is kind of astringent feeling, but it's soothing and gentle.  It snaps your pores shut and makes your face feel nice and cool. 

Then came the Ceramic Herbal Eye Cream.  Personally, I love this stuff because it is light and it has SPF 15 in it.  However, I haven't seen much of a difference in the quality of my eye area's skin since using it.  It can sometimes take up to 6 months for you to see real results, so I'm not hopping on the judgement train too quickly.

I would definitely suggest giving the scrub a try above all else.  Right now, that's my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment