Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Oh my Orglamix!


Oh my Orglamix!  I totally forgot that I had been chosen to review some products from Orglamix a few weeks ago and was quite pleasantly surprised to open my mail last night!  I ripped the top off of the envelope and turned it upside down into my lap, much like an overzealous 3 year old... and out fell a bunch of silk petals, followed by a little draw string bag of full sized pigments!  Holy goodness!  The best part about this moment was when I looked at the colors and they were all beautiful ones that I would have easily picked out for myself.

So, since Orglamix is so generous to their bloggers, let's get right down to business.  The three pigments are called "Fig," "Sweet Pea," and "Mangosteen."  They are all loose pigments with a glorious shimmer and SUPER HIGH color payoff.  Let's look at some swatches, shall we?


Fig is a deep plum color, Sweet Pea is a pinkish taupe nude, and Mangosteen is a gorgeous goldenrod.


Like I said, all of the colors have a shimmer finish.  Mangosteen is a lovely goldenrod with gold shimmers.  Sweet Pea is a nude pink with silver shimmers.  And Fig is a cool plum with cool toned shimmers.  This color payoff was from applying just a bit of the loose pigment with a clean finger, no primer!  It did not take much at all.

These pigments are very blendable and just so smooth to apply and gorgeous.  I thought I would swatch them dry and wet, but after seeing the color payoff for them with just my finger, it is very clear that they are just made to be super vibrant.  I will update with wet swatches later.  I didn't have time to swatch them wet this morning because I was running late for class.

But anyway.  Orglamix is now PETA approved and does not test on animals, as well as providing organic products.  Their customer service is wonderful as well.  When it comes to selection, they have over 220 different shadows to choose from and seem to be adding more rather frequently.  They also sell a host of other makeup.

After my dealings with this company, I will certainly continue to buy from them and work with them.  This experience was an absolute joy and the colors are just to die for.  

Be sure to go on over and check out their shop!  They have something for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment