Monday, December 8, 2014

Absence and Ulta Scandal

Okay, beauties, hello!  First, I would like to sincerely apologize for my lack of activity lately.  With the holidays and finals coming up, I have been really inundated with school and travel, but fret not, I have the Sugar and Spice palette to talk about tonight or tomorrow as well as some new Drugstore Sweeties.  Please stick with me through Finals Week and my eventual transition back to work at NMS for my winter break.  I still love all of you!

Now for the second part of my title.  The ULTA scandal.  I am SO MAD at them.  So, many of you may know that last year they had a huge backup for Black Friday and it took ages for them to get orders out to customers.  Well, tis the season because they are right back at it, sucking away.  I placed an order on December 1st, Cyber Monday, and let it go because usually Ulta is super good at shipping things out quickly.  Well... Friday rolled around and I received no shipping notification.  BUT they did send me an email stating that there was some backlog and that I would receive shipping information by the end of the weekend.  When I didn't have it by noon on Saturday, I shot CS an email.  No reply.  So I posted on their FB... and then they told me to email CS.  So I did, AGAIN, and then I got a response that was clearly a blanket email that provided no answers.

So I go back to FB today-- Monday-- to complain AGAIN.  WHERE IS MY SHIPPING!?  Nada.  They finally respond and tell me to email CS.  Again.  I informed them that I already had and called them out on lying about shipping.  So I sent another CS email.  I received notification that they had commented on my post and it was FB CS telling me that Guest Services CS had replied... check my email?  They basically said, "Sorry, we're trying to get it out ASAP, bye."  Again, no information.  All I asked was if they could give me the status of my order which I provided the number to.  Then there was a 2nd email.  Ulta attempted to buy my silence with a 20$ gift card.

I will take your hush money, Ulta.  So I used it to place another order with the idea that I would see which one ships first.  Let the race begin.

Now, Ulta keeps assuring people that deliveries will be made within the 10 business day window.  Now... 10 days would be Thursday.  10 BUSINESS days would be Friday.  So basically... I am giving them until Friday to give me my stuff before I complain again.

Although... It looks like I will not be receiving even SHIPPING information by the end of the week.

If Ulta has fucked you over, please go to their FACEBOOK to complain because they will actually respond to you.

I understand that BF causes backups, but this is absolutely absurd.

I hate Sephora and I'm miffed at Ulta... What other good beauty supply stores are there?

EDIT/UPDATE!
So, this has simply been an ordeal.  It took a 3 page long tangential email that covered everything from it being destiny for me and the customer care rep to be together and Finn Wittrock's fine ass to finally get my shipping information.

I was told that I would have my order by Dec 15 ("within the 10 business day window) and here we are... with no sign of my order.  The post office has it arriving tomorrow.  We will see...

My Too Faced order from Dec 3 came on Saturday (Dec 13).  So I am entirely done to death with Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment